Friday, September 01, 2006

Best Chocolate Cake Ever

So I've decided to enter the blog world, finally. It remains to be seen if I'll be a faithful blogger or not, but seeing as I read other blogs almost every day, I should be able to maintain mine.

I've decided to start with my choice for the Best Chocolate Cake I've ever tasted. I've eaten a lot of chocolate cake, people, and this one is top-notch: the chocolate cake at The Palm Restaurant in Dallas. I had never eaten there before I started working at my current place of employment; our boss has taken us there for company lunches several times. There are many merits of The Palm, but the one pound slices of chocolate cake are seriously the best I've had! They actually take about 4 people to devour (if you're in a mood to share), and are the perfect density, texture, and flavor.

If you get a chance, try it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome! Looking forward to peering into your mind now that you're blogging. Cute picture of you and Casey.

Unknown said...

Rach, I'm so bummed b/c I thought you were going to post an actual recipe of the best chocolate cake ever! Maybe a favorite recipe post to follow? Love you!